BridgePoint Church

Student Life @ Daytona Beach
July 12-16

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Donna Whipple


Donna Whipple
Student Ministry Coordinator

Hey there! I just wanted to introduce myself and fill you in on what is happening with SPIN our BridgePoint student ministry.

I am married to Tim Whipple (Lead Pastor at BridgePoint) and we have two students in the Middle School SPIN ministry. I love working with children, middle/high school and college age students. I am very excited about what God has in store for you, your friends and the adults who will be volunteering in SPIN.

Let me introduce you to our SPIN Team. I will be adding their photos to the blog as I receive them.

Bill Gross
Lukas Hefty
Kelly Hefty
Vicki Kirby
Jessica Talmon
Johnny Laurent
Carol Russell
J C Russell
Steve Russell (his photo is already posted)
Joe Ward

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or post a comment.

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday morning!

Donna

No comments: